Thursday, August 26

does it matter anymore?

today is a good day. i slept in and didn't get to work until 9. then i have a doctor's appointment and we have a year-end lunch that we're allowed to leave afterwards. and then i only have tomorrow left. i'm hoping my next job doesn't suck.

yesterday i went to the tennis courts near our place and saw that you can just go and play on them. i thought you'd need a membership. i thought tennis was generally like that - a rich-man's sport. "give us money!" but apparently it's not. and even if the gate is locked i'll just cliimb the fence. i like how they have those half courts with the concrete wall as the opposition. i'm hoping to become the next anna kournakova (of however you spell that) and maybe nike will give me short short skirts to wear. and maybe a huge computer viirus will be named after me. i'll dye my hair blonde for the event.

i'm toying with the idea of getting some sort of exercise videos (dvds likely cause we don't have a vcr) but i'm not sure that i would be motivated enough to work out in the basement. so i don't know if i'm going to follow that pipe dream.

as of tomorrow i have been in the longest relationship of my life. i guess that's a good thing considering my marital status these days. i still don't have my signature down yet. that'll come with time.

No comments: