Wednesday, September 29

francize

making up new words is fun. webster's sure thinks so.

i bought new running shoes. i need a whole lot of arch support as my arches have completely collapsed. new shoes feel so good. they make me want to go out and run forever. will i? not likely.

i heard an add on the radio for kidsfutures.ca. i went to the site. it seems like a no-lose thing if you're maybe planning on maybe having kids one day. and if you aren't, you can sign up and link your money to me and my maybe future maybe kids. who am i kidding? i can't even take care of plants!

my mom has been working for the last bunch of months on a wedding show in ottawa. i don't think anyone reading this is thinking of getting married but you never know. send along the link to anyone you think might be interested. the more the merrier. apparently there's a ski show coming up in december sometime. don't worry - i'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Kidsfutures terminated all their Representatives across Canada in September. Without any notice. I am not impressed, and I have cancelled my Kidsfutures account. Plus they owe lots of money to their past and existing employees. They are having money issues. PLease beware.