Tuesday, October 5

music

Going on multiple road trips with close to the same people really makes you realize the importance of singable-to songs. So that's what I've been doing: collecting music in order to make cds that just have songs that you can belt out while you're cruising down the 401. Let me know what your favourites are. I'm going through the rock/pop timecapsules on iceberg radio writing down the best ones. Now it's just a matter of finding the songs online, downloading them, and making cds. The problem with this plan is that I'm never at the computer when I'm at home and can actually do any of these things. I'm guessing this is going to be a long process.

I'm really looking forward to some things coming up:
1) Rookie night! Those girls won't know what hit them.
2) Thanksgiving weekend - sleeping in and eating turkey and pumpkin pie.
3) Green Day concert in Montreal. Oh baby! Haven't seen them live since 97 or so.

Let me know if you want a $3 chocolate bar. I have lots.

No comments: