Monday, April 25

101 in 1001

i found a list of all the classics here, but i was surprised that mary shelley's frankenstein didn't make the cut. i thought it was a classic. but i guess i've already read it and i have a shitload of books to read now so that's okay.

i didn't go to the gym tonight. i just didn't feel like it. i'll go tomorrow for sure and thursday for sure. i think as long as i keep going at least three times a week i'll be okay.

i have to cut this short because i have to watch a movie tonight and i don't want to stay up too too late. it's the hours. i don't even know what it's about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site looks neat:

http://www.readprint.com

- Sabrina

Monkey said...

If I didn't go to the gym every time I didn't feel like it - well, it wouldn't be pretty! :-)

Okay I can't find your email address - and I gots to know - how in the heck do I move my counter over - you'd said you'd found a way to do it!