Tuesday, November 15

trip sum-up

thursday morning we left for beautiful thunder bay. we got there only a little late and were greeted at the the airport by j's sister. the following four days were madness. we did so many things. we went out to the campus bar (it's huge!) and to a basketball game. i met up with an old friend from queen's. we did the family thing - i got to meet all but one of j's mom's side. we saw the things that thunder bay has to offer (mills, and water falls, and great lakes).

it was a really nice vacation. relaxing. now all that's left to do is catch up with the laundry, do some groceries and get back to the gym. i ate enough candy to last me the rest of the year!

i will have pictures up soon on my picture site. i will send you an email (put a note in the comments section if you'd like to be sent the link so i don't forget you!)

1 comment:

Captain Underpants said...

Don't forget me please!

Thanks for still checking my site though it was dormant and I didn't deserve it al all. i'm so glad to hear you had a great trip, I'm looking forward to hearing allll about it! see you soon
xoxo