Friday, January 13

friday! where have you been all my life?

it's finally friday. this week has been super long, but today started out well. i woke up when j got up and promptly fell back to sleep. it was a wonderful sleep. usually it's a chopped up crappy why-did-i-even-try sleep, but not this morning. i woke up feeling rested and relaxed and happy.

then i missed my bus.

then i had about a gallon of hot chocolate. day saved.

found out j isn't going anywhere this weekend. he'll go next weekend. i guess i shouldn't be expecting any birthday surprises until at least my actual birthday now. not that i'm really expecting surprises. honestly. i would be happy with some cake - even multiple cakes - and some time with my friends. i just don't feel like planning it. do you blame me?

No comments: