Tuesday, March 7

you know it's spring when...

you know it's spring when you can smell the fresh dog shit.

i love how i wake up and the sun is already shining, and it's not because i've slept way in. i love how i've been able to not wear my track pants over my pants home from work twice in the last two weeks. i love seeing the snow melt, just before it uncovers all the brown crap underneath.

but, with the arrival of spring, we can expect to see a glaring lack of new snowmen. including ones like this little gem j and i came across not too long ago.



note the boobs and the contrasting neanderthal eyebrows. lovely really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is totally the best snowman I have ever seen. It reminds me of the receptionist at my dentist's office. She is affectionately known by many as 'Cavewoman'.

I love this time of year as well - not only is the sun up earlier, but it shines *directly* through my 'office' window and blasts me full in the face at 4:15pm. Time to quit for the day!

batman said...

i love that.

all day i'm stuck in "the swamp", the room with four cubicles and not one ray of natural light.

Anonymous said...

Well, then it's time to devise an intricate system of mirrors (and duct tape). Force the light to bend to your will!