Thursday, July 13

quickly now

just a quick post to say that i heard back from my new manager and have a start date now: monday, july 24th. this is excellent. a forced two week holiday in the middle of the summer. i couldn't be happier. i'll go in monday or tuesday next week to sign everything and be shown around. other than that i will be at home soaking up the sun, going to the gym during the day, scrapbooking, knitting, watching tv or whatever else i choose to do. sweet deal!

speaking of scrapbooking, that's what i did yesterday between loads of laundry. i got three pages of my wedding album done and it's looking good. i've set up one of the bedrooms upstairs as my scrapbooking room. it's pretty nice.

to the backyard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your new house have a dedicated 'scrapbook room' yet?

Anonymous said...

well it's a 3-bedroom so one of the rooms will most definitely have lots of our crap in it and likely all of my scrapbooking stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oh design stuff. Ansd we have to wait till January to see, right? Well, that's okay but I'm excited to see what you guys came up with!

MMM, tent shopping oooh baby. That's really fun. I actually think tents are my favourite piece of camping gear, but the pegless clothesline is super cool too. I've decided that Rob and I need a nother tent for Canada again, a way smaller and lighter one for hiking specific trips, and maybe overseas stuff, but he's not as keen as I am that it's a priority! We'll see, though, I freaking lkove tents. PLease do post pics on your choice and if you want me to ramble a bit on about features I like/don't like on tents, drop me a note. Of course maybe you've picked one out already!

Anyway, take care you guysm and since Alan ready thiese comments for sure, hi Alan! Good to know your work finally finds you secure eh ;-) Process is a weird thing. PLease say hi to Sylvia, she sent us a nice note and it was very much appreciated.

xoxo all
marianne
ps happy anniversary chica :) 2nd is cotton? What's third-10th? I never heard that before.