Thursday, August 24

cake!

i got home from work yesterday and promptly went out and bought a cake mix. got home, mixed up the cake, baked and ran over to alan and sylvia's place where we ate said cake and talked like 4 people who haven't seen each other in 4 months. oh right, that's because we hadn't seen each other in that long. sad. so sad.

but the cake was good.

and here's a picture of sylvia opening her present:

182_8221 (Medium)

in other news, the big dodgeball tournament was today at lunch. yes, at work. it was a wonky double knockout format where we were out after winning our first game and losing our second. so really, we got two games, win or lose, but some teams got more. who knows. it was fun though. and j came over from his building and met some of my coworkers. they thought he was cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kam,

I have no idea how you are able to keep up with this kind of thing - though I greatly admire it! I was bored on my last day of work (well, i'll still be at Carleton, but somewhere else) and I stumbled upon your blog. Just thought I'd let you know I had a look, and that it's nice to get to know a little more about what makes you you - especially since I'm normally too shy to ask :)

TTYS,
Tania

Anonymous said...

tania, glad you found the blog.. not sure how you did it, but still. i have a government job --> that's how i do it.

Anonymous said...

It's listed as your home page on the mazda forum... that's how bored I was! You've inspired me tho... I'm going to try to jump on the blog-wagon... whatusernameisnttaken.blogspot.com

SYS,
Tania