Thursday, January 11

i championed my way through

i made it through my two days of training. it was tough at times and okay at others. i met some nice people and am really glad that my table was fun. and can you believe that i had my first tour of parliament? how does somebody grow up in the public school system and not see parliament? impressive.

i'm also impressed with myself for taking this picture:

Day 014 January 10  162_6256 (Medium)

last night i treated myself to a night in. in other words, i had nothing planned. i put on my comfy clothes, ate old pizza and watched tv. i was in bed before midnight and was pleasantly surprised when i woke up during the night and it was only 12:37. normally i'll wake up and it'll be after 6 and the alarm has already been going off for a while and it's time to get up. i had more than five hours of sleep left and i was happy.

other things that make me happy: countdowns.

13 days left till my birthday
19 days left till house
36 days left till trip

but now it's work time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

countdowns mean that your life is getting busy soon!


What did you think of parliament? Did you get to see any shenanigans in the commons?