Tuesday, January 25

happy birthday to me!

i just wrote a post for today and went to publish it and blogger crapped out on me. thanks again, blogger, you ass.

so it was my birthday yesterday, and the most depressing day of the year. you have to read the whole article to find out that they did this research in order to determine when people would be most likely to book trips. i have to admit that i went online yesterday to gocuba.ca and decided which resort i would go to. but i have a reason. and it doesn't involve my honeymoon, cause who knows when that's going to happen.

tomorrow night is the carleton pub night. i'm excited because i think a lot of people i know will be going so it should be a good time. a strange mix of people, but a good time.

my work here is almost done. my contract is finished not this friday, but next. i'm looking for a job, but i've been pretty busy (or out of town on the weekends and stuff) so i haven't found anything for after yet. i'm hoping something falls on my lap, to continue the trend of 2004 jobs. i'm all set to apply for EI though so hopefully i won't miss many paycheques.

i finished my book this morning on the bus. turns out i'm getting a lot better at not feeling sick while reading (or doing anything except looking out the window) on the bus. one small victory for me.

back to sleep.. i mean work. lalalalalalalalala.

No comments: