Wednesday, January 5

my perogative

it's my perogative, you hear me?

last night we had a hockey practice. i hate to complain, but we were on the ice from 10:30 - 11:30 and i didn't get home till around midnight. i'm trying to get back into the swing of things (aka work and getting up early and not napping). late practices certainly don't help. on the up side, i think it really helped the team. i guess we'll see at our two games this weekend. so much hockey.

i find myself thinking more and more about the cats. we took them to the vet and they could have very serious problems that would mean us taking them back and taking advantage of the health guarantee from the breeder. you can get very attached to two little cute balls of fur in a week and a half unfortunately. ug. not nice. i'll just distract myself with work, while i'm here you know.

No comments: