Tuesday, March 15

i keep on falling.... in and out of love with you

today was a good day. i really do like the warm weather and the fact that i have my own car to zoom around in (in which to zoom around). i got paid again by ei so i went to bayshore and bought myself three shirts. nothing fancy. that might come later. and i got the incredibles, which we watched tonight after my french class. i've been reading the great gatsby in french and i'm happy to report that my french teacher commented today on my speaking saying that i was improving a lot. thank you, gatsby.

breaking news (well possibly not): both our cats can now jump on the counter.

so i went to that class yesterday (body pump at goodlife) and my body is still killing me. so i didn't go to the intro to cycling class today and i might not go to the two classes i was planning on attending tomorrow. we will see how i feel in the morning. i'll keep you updated i'm sure.

No comments: