Friday, October 21

first whole week of work

so here's a little update/bitch-fest from my first week of work:

i was hired to do mostly admin work - fine. that's what i was hired to do and that is what i will do. do i have much experience? do i have any? hardly. is this my fault? how could it be? during my phone interview i was very very upfront about my past experience and my skills. i never said i knew how to do things i couldn't do.

i'm being shared between two groups and this means that i was trained on two different things by two different people. two women. these two women HATE each other and are constantly bad-mouthing each other to me and expecting me to side with them! wow, i can't believe this shit actually happens, but it does, and i'm caught right in the middle.

my office space is lovingly referred to as "the swamp". why? i do no know. no one will tell me.

and that's my rant. i have another 3 weeks (and maybe more!) for more shit to come and me and for me to fling it your way via this blog so head's up!

3 comments:

Sylverrr said...

should I wear garbage bags and on eof those welding masks to protect myself?!? :P

Anonymous said...

i have another 3 weeks (and maybe more!) for more shit to come and me and for me to fling it your way via this blog so head's up!

Don't take this the wrong way but I can't wait.

batman said...

v - you need to get a life!

i kid. you know i read everyone's blogs every day too!

sylvia - you're just too cute.