Sunday, October 16

i got new shampoo!

i got new shampoo and conditioner so i'm back to two things for my hair instead of the 2-in-1s that i normally use. this new stuff is citrus-y. so far me likey.

today i got done everything i wanted to plus more. i went to m's place and we went to my new building to scout things out. turns out there was a science fun fest on and we walked around and got a free canvas bag, some neat magnets, and free lunch. plus i got to see where everything is and not be so frenzied tomorrow morning.

after that, i went to kanata to see my parents. they seemed happy i stopped by. the biggest news from my mom was that my best friend from kindergarden's dad just walked out on her mom, for another woman! a woman he runs with at lunch. oh man, i can't believe it! there are so many reasons that i don't want to get into on here, but wow. that's all i can say.

from there i went to stittsville hoping to catch the carleton team playing. apparently that was not to be. i did see ottawa u beat queen's though and talked to some people, but left soon after i got there cause it was so damn cold.

i went home for a little bit and then to gramma's for dinner. food was excellent as usual and now i'm just sitting here in my quiet little house as everyone else sleeps. all in all i would have to say that was a good weekend.

1 comment:

Sylverrr said...

That's good.. I love good weekends! I ended doing a little 'while you were out' routine.. nothing major , just some rearanging and some new pillows, that kind of stuff, but it was a lot better than writing a lab report.
Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and ask how your first day was. I'm sure i will here all about it.. talk to you later!