Wednesday, December 21

christmas number one

christmas number one was this past weekend since my brother was in town. he's left and gone to florida for the rest of the holidays. we had a good time. two big family dinners and present opening fun. i got my socks, so my feet are once again warm. i've been waiting a whole year for them.

this week feels really weird. j's family is in town and so we are spending a lot of time at his grandparents' place. i'm not complaining. i love the home cooked (and not cooke by me) meals and the company, but it's making me feel strange. i feel like i haven't spent enough time at home or with the cats and things are slipping.

so, maybe tonight i'll sneak out early and just spend some time at home, by myself (well with the kitties of course) and just relax. i think i need it and so does my lip.

No comments: