Thursday, April 6

wow, what a crazy week

warning: if you don't want to read about my crappy week, skip this post!

this week has been absolutely crazy. the government's year end was last friday and we have approximately 200 contracts ending on that date. now we're dealing with all the paperwork that's coming in. tens and tens of claim forms and invoices are coming in every day.

let me say too that the woman who normally handles all this isn't in this week. the other woman in charge was out sick monday and tuesday. that leaves me. and i have to take care of all this on top of my other work.

i'm exhausted. it's really wearing me right out.

on a much lighter note: happy birthday to both m and kristina yesterday! you're getting old like me! i hope you both had wonderful birthdays. are we partying this weekend?

No comments: