Thursday, August 23

i feel creative

i'm an awesome procrastinator. maybe i'll use that as one of my weaknesses in my interview today. don't you just hate that question? well, i'm terrible at this and that... but you should still hire me. please?

okay well, my point was that i left making onesies for mm until last night even though i knew i would be seeing her today for probably the last time before her new baby is born. but i think they turned out okay.

blue hippo:

182_8249 (Medium)

red pig:

182_8252 (Medium)

i think the hippo is the cutest little guy.

anyways, my weekend is starting to come together, filling up with things to do and people to see. that's the way i like it but i also like sleep and after this week i'll be sleeping lots.

back to work. interview afterthoughts next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hippo. I think it's the beady eyes.

batman said...

Thanks. He's definitely my favourite too.

Anonymous said...

hippo!