Sunday, March 2

Classy Cat

My Dad recently celebrated a birthday and, one week later, we celebrated with him. My parents made an awesome lasagna and we brought a cake. I ate too much lasagna and didn't have any cake, but I'm told it was good.

We got my dad an electric frying pan and he was really happy with it. Just look at his face.

100_0875 (Medium)

And then Hyper, my parent's black and orange cat, brought home a little mouse. She's classy that way.

100_0883 (Medium)

She was very confused after my dad grabbed the little guy and threw him outside. She's not very bright but she is cuddly.

100_0873 (Medium)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, looks like you definitely got him what he wanted for his birthday!

Maybe Hyper brought the mouse so that he could try out his new frying pan right away?