Tuesday, March 25

Teeth Extraction

Big news around here this past weekend was two fewer teeth in J's head. He had two wisdom teeth removed Thursday and was flying high all day. He was so proud of his teeth, which he brought home. Not sure what he's going to do with them...

P365 Day 79 March 20  100_1192 (Medium)

He was hardly swollen at all and was able to eat lunch that afternoon. Apparently having your wisdom teeth come in before having them removed, makes the whole thing less crappy. I finally learned that "impacted" means that they haven't come in yet. You'd think I would have learned that when I had mine removed years ago. I couldn't eat or even open my mouth for days. I couldn't talk or smile. I was miserable.

Not J. He's almost totally fine. But he has to go back and get the other two taken out when he's ready. Double the teeth, double the fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a great picture.

hooray for being able to talk and smile!