Thursday, April 3

Inspiration

The wedding show always inspires me to try and sell my wedding dress. A couple of years ago, I took it to a boutique downtown that sells used gowns. They told me to get it cleaned again so I did. That took a long time. And it took me another long time to go back to the boutique. I finally called them today - I couldn't remember if you needed an appointment - and, turns out, they only sell new dresses now. Just my luck. And there's nowhere else in town that sells used dresses either. At least that I could find.

I took a coworker's advice and posted an ad on our internal want ads and have already had three requests to see pictures. I just hope someone buys the dress.

Here are the details so you can pass this along to everyone you can think of. For me.

Fabulous Formals, Size 8.
Strapless, fitted bodice, beaded detail goes from top right across bodice down front left, basket weave back (great for loosening a little for dinner and dancing), minimal train, professionally cleaned - twice, only worn once.

100_1288 (Medium)

Front detail:
100_1295 (Medium)

Back:
100_1297 (Medium)

1 comment:

Sylverrr said...

It is such a pretty dress. I hope you can sell it and make someone super happy with it!