Monday, April 21

Sore Eyes

Blogging just doesn't have its appeal when my eyes hurt when I look at a computer screen. I want to see an optometrist. I've wanted to see one for a while. I've been trying to treat myself and my body better and do things to make it happy. Like get a check up at the doctors and get my teeth cleaned and xrayed. I've been exercising regularly and flossing regularly. I've been getting more sleep than ever before and eating more fruits and veggies.

The eye thing was just going to be a preventative check up, something else I'm doing for my body, but the pain is making it a necessary check up. Who knows, maybe an optometrist will suggest I get a non-desk, non-staring-at-the-computer-all-day job. Maybe just a break from the job? Or an extended holiday.. err, extended leave. Wouldn't that be nice.

So my apologies for not updating more often. But really, I'm just doing what I normally do, though getting a burn in April is not normal. Hello, nice weather! Thank you for coming around so soon.

220_2011 (Medium)

No comments: