Saturday, June 21

Champion of Change

More change around here. I was getting a little crazy about my hair growing in and therefore the dye growing out showing my roots. When I dyed my hair lighter I forgot that eventually I would have the roots of my natural colour coming out. And apparently I can't stand that.

So after two long but good days at work, a four hour round-trip to try on more bridesmaids dresses and a family dinner, I got home and went back to basics. My brown basics. With the help of my lovely J, who apparently would rather straighten my hair than help dye it, I have no more roots showing and a head of dark brown hair.

That feels better.

P365 Day 172 June 20  IMG_2588 (Medium)

And not a moment too soon. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow near Toronto. It's going to be a weird one. It's my brother's best friend so my family will be there and also one of my best friends from grades 3-9 and then a whole ton of people I've never met. I'm sure it will be a good time though, if not only a flash from the past. Sometimes those are nice.

Pictures and stories Sunday or later next week. Promise.

1 comment:

Acep Nazmudin said...

hayyyyyy......
best blogggggg....