Friday, November 21

Blogging from the couch

It's Friday night. The work week is done and I'm lying on the couch with my sleeping husband and purring cat, watching tv and catching up on the internets. Heaven. It was a long week.

My big news from this week is that I started a project at work. When I spoke with my boss last week, I was told that I would abandon my current work and take on this project. Because of this and that, I took on the project but wasn't able to get rid of my workload. Like I said, it was a long week.

And my eye is twitching.

I've got it in my head that my eye twitch may not be due to stress but due to eye strain. That's why I got my glasses so I decided to actually wear them. I've been bad about wearing them unless I feel pain, like when I watch movies at home. So I was good and wore them this week. I had a ton of people comment.. I obviously don't wear them often.

So after work today, J and I stopped at the new pho place between work and home. It was nice. Then we went to the piano store and bought a piano. No kidding. It's being delivered Tuesday so I will have pictures and the whole story then.

Now I'm catching up on tv and couch-lying. It's going to be a good night.

1 comment:

Captain Underpants said...

Holy shatner, B.

A piano? I'm looking forward to the story on that one! You are anything but boring! :-)