Monday, February 7

my brother and me


this is me and my brother from my recent trip to peterborough with the fam. ladies, he's single....

this is my effort to post more pictures, and now that i'm home full time i should be able to do that. i made another blog where i thought i would post pictures, but the client that helps me post them doesn't like me having two blogger websites and i don't know how to figure it out.

today, i slept in. i told myself i was going to take today off and not do anything. so when i woke up i decided that on my day off i would try and find the hot 89.9 fugitive. i listened to the clue at 12noon, but it didn't make a lick of sense so that plan was shot to hell. at least there's another clue in 20 minutes. could you imagine $50,000? i wouldn't have anymore debt and my new car would be paid for. ahhhhh... i'll just keep dreaming.

but some good news, since one of our friends also wants a mazda 3 we're going to get $400 off our car for bringing him in. sweet deal.

in other news, we're trying to convince jon's sister to come and live in ottawa. we're even looking for a job for her. should i be looking for a job for me?

No comments: