Saturday, February 12

old things, new things, and weird things

last night my queen's clipboard broke. you know when you're in first year and you want all the things that everyone seems to have. well that was me and my clipboard. though i will say that as a leftie, the clipboard sure does make taking notes a lot easier. stupid binders (and most everything else) being made for right-handed people!



the new thing that i'm referring to in the title of this post is my new school bag to replace my very broken old one. i actually went to MEC and bought a good one so it better not break. meet bear:



lastly, our boy cat rolo is very weird in that he has nine (9) nipples! count that! 9! so i took a picture. it's kinda hard to see, but it's a little like where's waldo... so spot the ninth nipple!



in other news, i am still unemployed, but i had a great week off and next week i'm going to seriously start looking for a job.

No comments: