Monday, May 8

back to work nanannanananananannaa

me: back to work nanananannananananannanaaaa
j: back to sleep nanananannananaaananananaaaaa

i'm back at work and j has the day off. ironic.

i have changed positions and am finding myself very lost. i don't know what to do. i have so much to do from my old position and the woman who's in that position now isn't here so i really should be picking up the slack. and then there's lots to do in my new position but i still don't know exactly what that means.

i'll figure it out.

friday night j and i went to matt's place to watch the hockey game with matt and julie. it was nice to be out of the house. they even fed us, which was unexpected but super good. i haven't had a hamburger in months! mmmmmmmm.

saturday was my lazy day. j was gone all day doing car stuff so i slept in and went shopping and didn't play baseball. my team did though. they won and they lost and now it looks like our game tonight may be cancelled. i can't say that would bother me any.

sunday was a weird day. our house was on edge and not really talking to each other and i actually left at one point and slammed the door. i was mad. more frustrated than mad, but it was a weird feeling all the same. i don't normally do anything like that and i can't even say it felt good. but then i settled down and the house sorted itself out and we had great chicken burgers for dinner and watched prime time tv and knit.

knitting news: i organized my stash and took everything off the needles and started a new project - a blue and black blanket of my own design. i'm using 10mm circs so i'm doing it all at once, no sewing for me. it's looking good. my only beef with it is that a single row takes 15-20 minutes. that's a long time to not be able to move / keep the cats away.

i'm off to fight my dizziness and try to get some work done.

No comments: