Thursday, October 5

i woke up on the cranky side of the bed

you heard me: i'm cranky! i can't blame it on the weather, my time of the month.. nothing. i'm just cranky. and that's almost worse than having an excuse. i have no idea what's wrong with me. just don't talk to me.

i had an okay day yesterday. work dragged on and on and i got frustrated with my files, but that happens. j and i cleaned the house and i felt really good about that. and i watched grey's and i love grey's and was on the edge of the couch for the whole last episode. i went to bed around when i normally do.

and then i woke up on the cranky side of the bed.

i came to work and had to dive again into my crappy files that i'm really starting to dislike. at least this is a long weekend and i have lots of turkey to eat and lots of things to do. let's just hope i can find my happy pants and put those on.

No comments: