Tuesday, December 5

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

i ain't joking:

158_5853 (Medium)

the hedge on the far side of our house is apparently being overgrown with some red-berry-producing vine and i love it! i've been staring out the kitchen window this whole past weekend at these little red berries as it snowed and rained and froze all pretty. i finally threw on my boots and coats and grabbed the camera and took a picture. pretty, eh?

last night's volleyball game didn't end well, but i had a good time. seems like every week i do two things: i learn something new (good!) and i injure myself (bad!). this week i learned that i'm approaching short serves too head-on and need to get under them more AND i managed to bruise the heel of my right hand. thankfully i use the mouse with my left hand at work because it's really painful.

one of my coworkers who is pregnant (there are 6) let me touch her belly today. i was able to feel her baby's head. it was neat but the whole idea is alien to me. i honestly can't imagine what it would be like to have a little person inside of me. anyways, it was interesting but strange.

thankfully my game tonight is an early one so i'll be in bed at a decent time. next week is going to be killer though. but that's next week... still have to get through the now.

No comments: