Thursday, December 28

project 365, the beginning

i warned you so you can't say you didn't know. i am fully on board for project 365 where i take a picture every day for the next three hundred and sixty-five days and post them all in an album on my flickr page. i'm excited and nervous all at the same time. will i be able to take a picture every single day? will my pictures be interesting or at the end of the year will you just see three hundred and sixty-five pictures of my cats? time will tell my friends. only time will tell. i'm hoping i'll be interesting enough or at least find interesting perspective on every day things. here's hoping.

and here's some information on the project in case maybe you want to hop on board. everybody's doing it.

some background on project 365
my flickr album dedicated to project 365

dates: december 28, 2006 - december 27, 2007

so check back early and check back often and feel free to give me little pokes and prods if you see me slacking. wheeeeeeeee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

T said...

I hope this doesn't mean that we'll get more pictures and less text :S ... I know it will be difficult to keep up with the photos, but hopefully not at the expense of all of those wonderful ramblings we're used to you sharing with us! :)

Best of luck!

Sylverrr said...

That 'really' sounds like a lot of fun! How do you always come up with so many fun and creative ideas?!? I have been wanting to get back into blogging and I am hoping to post a picture a week. Not quite the same, but it is a start never the less. I will defintely stop in and see how things are developing!

batman said...

tania - are you kidding? i'll probably be blogging MORE because i'll have things to talk about. believe me, i blog for me, it's an outlet and i need it.

shelley said...

that's a great idea! I'm also impressed with your 365 in review - did that take awhile to go through all your pics? I'm daunted by the task of doing that with mine, given that I get overwhelmed just by thinking of posting any of mine on my flickr page! this could be why there are only two albums on it currently.. maybe project 365 could get me a bit more diligent with the pics? i will think on it.

yes, love the ramblings!