Tuesday, March 20

absolute madness

my baseball team is hosting yet another fundraiser at absolute comedy. this time it's wednesday, april 4th. it's only $5. it's always a fun time and will be a great way to kick off the easter long weekend. any takers?

we had our last volleyball game last night. our last because we lost. we placed 2nd in the league and had to play the 8th place team. something happened and we just never pulled it together despite never losing to that team in the regular season.

so now i'm down from three teams to one. tuesday nights until june i'm still playing hockey. this gives me plenty of time to start running. i told myself i was going to run a half-marathon this may so i have to get to it! that's not a lot of time to get my body into the shape it needs to be in to run more than twice as far as i've ever run before. j says he'll train with me. that i'll make him run slower. at least i can be of service.

No comments: