Wednesday, March 14

strange things

usually i'm super hungry. all day. i get to work and starve all the way to lunch. monday, i was remarkably not hungry. it was weird. i felt weird about not being hungry. it was kinda nice to not be thinking about my stomach all day.

it lasted one day. just monday. i'm back to normal but i can't help but wonder what it was about monday that made me not hungry.

and then there's the temperature. all last week, i was boiling. and it was cold out, but i was hot. i wore sandals and a teeshirt at work all week. normally i wear at least two layers and am still cold. well that was last week. i'm back to freezing at work. i'm currently sitting with layers and layers on and am still cold. i even have my winter coat over my legs.

the only conclusion i can draw is that i'm weird. conclusion enough for you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet someone was messing with the thermostat at your office. Or maybe you're cold this week because of all the people gone for march break that have turned their computers off? You would be amazed how much of a building's heat comes from hot bodies and hot computers. A lot.

As a general rule, I am always cold in my office. It's on the south side of the house and it's always ~2 degrees cooler than the rest of the house. Plus, there aren't any hot bodies around, and my computer is relatively energy-efficient = no waste heat.