Thursday, October 2

Not the whole story

My night didn't end when we left downtown after SW's bachelorette party. The four of us (SK, LP, J and I) went back to our place and kept on going. There was beer and music and chats and a movie. We didn't go to bed until after 6am and it was getting bright out at that point.

Sunday was a day of recovery. I slept for two hours only to wake up with my belly hungry and upset. Great combination. I spent over an hour trying to make it feel better. It finally did and I went back to bed for a while.

When the four of us were finally awake (earlier than I thought we would be), we made peace with the fact that the whole day was a write-off, thanked ourselves for not making any plans, and had a super lazy day. It was so nice to veg all day with nothing to do.

P365 Day 272 September 28  IMG_3663 (Medium)

No comments: