Tuesday, October 7

Sharks year-end party, only 3 months late

Our summer baseball season ended a long time ago.. I don't even think we played a game in August so our year-end party was a tad on the late side. But we're all busy and blahblahblah, but we finally picked a date and decided on a potluck. Party was set for Friday night at BC's house.

Because I wasn't feeling well all week I wasn't really looking forward to making something, and let's be honest, I don't like cooking / baking on the best of days. I finally decided on a frozen lasagna that I threw in the oven as soon as I got home from work so it would be mostly cooked by the time I had to leave. We also had baked brie, fruit and cake dipped in chocolate and salad (best salad ever and I have the recipe).

IMG_3674 (Medium)

There was cake and cookies for dessert. Good food, as always.

P365 Day 277 October 3  IMG_3673 (Medium)

Not everyone could make it and actually only 6 of us were there. It was really nice seeing everyone and seeing BC's new house and new puppy and new turtles. Turtles!

IMG_3675 (Medium)

No comments: