Thursday, June 11

Immature

History: I like to shave my legs. I don't like to shave them in the shower stall and prefer the tub. Because of this, J and I don't use the same bathroom.

Background information: J hates cleaning the shower stall in his bathroom. I don't blame him - there are weird angles and it's cramped when you're in there and it's cleaning.

Yesterday: We picked up a scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner. That way his shower will get clean. Eventually.

Immature: The french word for shower is "douche" and this is an automatic shower cleaner. Hence auto douche.

Today: The auto douche is working out quite nicely.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You like to shave your legs? I find it a pain in the ass so I often end up with 'Sasquatch gams' LOL. (Another reason I don't wear skirts very often)
That scrubbing bubbles stuff works well eh? Hmm..I should check it out!

batman said...

I'm weird - I don't like to shave my legs, it's that I hate to shave my legs when the hair is long so I shave them more often than most girls do. One of my (many) quirks.