Friday, September 5

Good news

Good news: My ankle is not broken. I'll be heading out running tonight, before it gets dark this time. I might even sign up for the race tonight too. Just to prove my resolve to you all. I WILL run a half marathon.

In other news, J's birthday season has officially started. I "got him" a new lens for the camera: a Canon 50mm f/1.8 and a filter to go with it. It's very cute and stubby on the camera body.

P365 Day 247 September 3  IMG_3521 (Medium)

This gets me out of having to get him anything else. Perfect. Though I do have an idea that's really for the two of us.. not much of a birthday present.

Probably spending the night in tonight after a somewhat tense shoe shopping experience last night. I bought a pair of heels but not after almost breaking down. I never said it would be easy. Tonight though I get to wear my running shoes. Back to my comfort zone.

No comments: