Wednesday, September 10

Sunday sunday

Sunday was a busy day. I worked the wedding show in the morning then L and I hopped in the car and headed to Hawkesbury for another bridal shower for SW. This time it was A's family who hosted so L and I had only to play nice and make sure S was good.

IMG_3535 (Medium)

There was food and drink and presents and games. I think we stayed about 3 hours then headed back to town. We got all dressed up and headed downtown for L's birthday dinner at Beckta.

IMG_3548 (Medium)

The service was excellent. They would actually come around and fold your napkin while you were in the bathroom. And the bathroom had real towels. I'm telling you, it was a nice nice place. The food was great too - I had salmon and J and I shared the chocolate bomb dessert.

After a long week and a jam-packed weekend, I was exhausted. I made it home without falling asleep but probably only because I was so cold. Once we were home it was game over. I was asleep within minutes.

Happy birthday, L! I hope you had a great day.

No comments: