Saturday, March 7

Playing Catchup

What a better way to start the weekend than taking Friday off? That's exactly what we did and my body has been thanking me ever since. We slept in, took our time getting ready and did some shopping. I was able to squeeze in a nap before heading over to JP&C's place for dinner. The plan was to show each other our latest vacation pics, but after dinner and wine and rum and chocolate, we never got to the pictures. Their dog, Peppy, took a liking to me and sat on my lap a lot of the night. We got home and Sandy was not impressed with how I smelled. Neither was I to tell you the truth.

Today is Saturday but feels like Sunday - perfect! It's warm out so J's been in the garage organizing while I've been catching up on tv. So many shows to watch. I also started a knitting project so I'll have something to bring to scrapbooking if I can make it this week.

Looking forward to games night tonight at S&L's. We get to meet one of her sisters and some of their friends. And Sandy will appreciate when we come home not smelling like dog.

I'll leave you with some pictures of things that have happened over the past couple of weeks.

New computer desk
IMG_4726 (Medium)

New cupboard for front hall
IMG_4754 (Medium)

Happy birthday, Dad!
IMG_4728 (Medium)

JP's fun birthday cake
IMG_4732 (Medium)

Obama came to town
Project365 Day 050 February 19, 2009  IMG_4718 (Medium)

So You Think You Can Dance live show
IMG_4706 (Medium)

No comments: