Wednesday, August 26

Coming up

Saturday was a strange day. I felt chained to the house and then felt silly for feeling that way. The chances of me going into labour were so slim that staying home avoiding it was probably not necessary. I'll probably go way late now. But that's okay, no baby without J here. That would not have been good.

But here we are, days later and still no baby. That will be part of every blog post until B-Day I'm sure. But please don't go thinking I've popped if I don't post in a while. I'm bad at updating and you know that.

I went to see my midwife yesterday. The baby is measuring even smaller than before so I have an ultrasound tomorrow. She's almost positive everything is okay, but there's a small enough chance that it isn't hence the test. It will be nice to see our "little squirming man", as J likes to say, one more time before the big day. I can't help worrying just a little though.

So the Halifax wedding. It was J's cousin G's wedding and apparently a ton of fun. I wish I could have been there and I think we might be making a trip to the East coast next summer because J didn't get a chance to see his old neighbourhood like he wanted.

Another wedding coming up this weekend on the East coast, New Brunswick this time for L&S. Sorry to miss this one too. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Weddings and babies. Tis the season.

2 comments:

Captain Underpants said...

I don't know dude, you've kind of gotten really good about posting!

Do you get pictures with every scan or is it just a one time only pay-per-view (ha!) live show?

So, it looks like you'll have a little Virgo (right?). According to my highly scientific, first link off a general google search, you can expect a child with the following traits: Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

Of course I have no idea if that works for babies, or if it's just adults. Keep an eye on things and let me know, ok? heh

Hannah said...

Good luck on the ultrasound!:)
That's too bad that you'll miss the weddings on the east coast. New Brunswick and Nova Scotia (and PEI) are beautiful places! But hopefully you can go at some point in the future.:)