Sunday, January 27

Successful Birthday Season

Birthday season has sadly come to a close for another year. It was a lot of fun, thought I didn't have the big going out dancing night I wanted. Maybe soon.

I cleaned up with the presents. Did I ever! The big ticket item was definitely from J who got me Lola. Lola is a bright red Dell laptop computer. Fancy fancy.

100_0642 (Medium)

We had a laptop back when J was still in school and miss having one. I guess I mentioned it often enough that J figured my birthday was a good time. He even hooked up the wireless router so I'm currently lounging on the couch in front of the fire writing this post. Ah luxury. I'm spoiled.

Lola is not spoiled however. She's only been in my possession for a few days and I've already sat on her. Did I mention that I'm clumsy? Thankfully nothing bad happened, her case protected her pretty well. It's great being able to check immediately on imdb some trivial matter that comes up when watching tv. Because that's what laptops are good for. Believe me.

27 has gotten off to a good start and there are already some big plans for the year. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sylverrr said...

The Big dancing outing will for sure take place! and its going to be Big and Dancing will be involved...