Thursday, January 24

Thank You

Today is not the most depressing day of the year, no matter what they say. It's my birthday and it was a great day. First of all, J let us sleep in, which is always nice. Work wasn't horrifically busy and everyone was smiley and happy-birthday-ey. We saw more birds than ever on the drive home. We went out for a great dinner with S&L and A (Sylvia was sick) then went back to our place and ate chocolatey cake and played RockBand until our muscles were sore.

It's getting late and I have to work tomorrow (someone is going snowboarding instead of working) so I haven't had a chance to upload my pictures. I will spend some time this weekend with the computer getting caught up on my life, and maybe some time dancing, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Rock Band doesn't include the Happy Birthday song. We would have totally aced it.

Go team!

ps. to Sylvia. we didn't have any fun. you didn't miss anything.

Captain Underpants said...

HAppy day after your birthday! I wish I was there, to see if I could reclaim any of my high school drumming skillz, and to give you a birthday hug :-) Will you continue your birthday week of awesome?

xoxo!

Sue said...

Happy Belated B-day!!