Wednesday, January 16

Yay!

Awesome news: Alan and Sylvia are engaged!! I couldn't wait to break the news, but wanted the okay from the happy couple first. Sylvia doesn't update her blog hardly enough and I knew I couldn't wait forever so I finally broke down and asked. They have a really cute story too, but that I will let Sylvia tell you that one.

I went looking through my pictures and realized that I only have one picture of the two of them. Apparently I don't think much of taking pictures of couples. Who knew.

Anyways, congratulations to the two of you. I'm really happy for you guys and can't wait for the wedding. (I'm invited, right?)

Day 200 July 15  205_0597 (Medium)

3 comments:

Captain Underpants said...

I know! That's awesome news! Alan told us just before we went home so I felt happy but had the old mouth under lock and key, since S hadn't been back to tell her own news yet. Not thatI could spoil it for her for very many people, if any.

And the wedding will be in Canada! Yes! Have you seen her and her ring? I have done neither, but would settle for a picture for now....maybe I should go e-mail her ;-)

Anonymous said...

yay me!

Sylverrr said...

Hahah, Thanks Kam, as you can tell, we're both very excited :D
I'll defintely be working on my blog soon, plus I may be able to do arrange for some pictures capt'n. Yay Yay Yay!!