Monday, February 4

Bosses, Friends and Alcohol

Thanks to my good friends, I had a good time Saturday night.

100_0704 (Medium)

It was Alan and Sylvia's engagement party and it was a lot of fun.

But the best feeling ever was leaving work on Friday. It has been an extremely long month of acting as the boss while keeping up with my own workload. I had to deal with a lot of work issues and people issues. I realized it was all getting to me when my left eye has been twitching for the past three weeks. I'm more stressed than I thought possible.

Even so, January was a good month. I'm just happy it's over. So when I finally got to leave work after an extremely busy day, I walked to the parking lot slowly, in the incredibly thick snow, with a huge smile on my face. I felt relieved.

The alcohol on Saturday night didn't hurt either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that photo.

I'm happy you had a good time - also happy your stress level will soon be receding. I know all about the left eye twitch... it's royally annoying. It's a sign of stress but it's also stress inducing. Here I am, minding my own business and my eye starts twiching. Then I'm all like "I'm not stressed, why are you twitching?" and I get angry at my eye because it won't stop and then I'm like "way to go eye, now I'm stressed and it's your fault" and then I'm like "wow, I must be stressed because I'm talking to my eye like it's a person"

etcetera.