Monday, April 20

Full week and weekend

The work week, which was only three days for me, was extremely busy. I left every day feeling like a zombie and wanting desperately to be in bed. Trying to cram 5 days of work into 3 will do that I guess. And because of my tiredness, I didn't do much on the weeknights last week.

The weekend though was full. I cleaned the house Saturday before my family came over. It was my dad's side - about 15 people. We all live in town and hardly ever see each other so I thought a family get together was in order. It was two hours of food and drinks and catching up. My aunts got all squeely about my belly, which is quite obvious now. After all that, I needed a nap.

Saturday night was C&Ss house warming party. They moved in to an old row house but made it their own with a very colourful paint palate. It made me really want to get going on painting our place. It was nice to see everyone again. I think the last time was in the fall, but can't remember when exactly.

Sunday was more relaxing and I managed to fit in a run and lots of quality time with Sandy before we headed over to S&Ls for dinner. It was like old times. I was exhausted by the time we got home (are you seeing a pattern here?) and went right to bed. I didn't take my vitamins all weekend and found I slept better and wasn't nauseous during the day. I feel guilty and am going to start taking them again tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Other than that, it's a new week. My body is tired from my run yesterday. I only went 3K so I'm thinking that the 5K race at the end of May might be a little tougher than I originally thought. But I have decided on a t-shirt for the race thanks to L for her idea of a baby on board sign on the back. Now I just have to figure out if I can make it or if I should order one. Decisions decisions.

No comments: